Department of Science and Humanities was started in 2008 and comprises of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Business Administration, Commerce, Geography and English. Science laboratories are well equipped to cater the needs of students. Department is adorned with adequate dedicated experienced faculty with specialization in diverse fields to impart knowledge and enhance skills.
Department organizes periodic guest lectures. Department of Science and Humanities has devoted staff members with high academic excellence and experience. The department holds the responsibility of imparting up-to-date knowledge, improving their skills and developing a positive attitude in students. The faculty members consistently enrich themselves in a variety of ways such as participating and conducting seminars, conferences and workshops, presenting papers and publishing articles.
- Science Day is celebrated exclusively for the first year students. Technical events are conducted to motivate students and create awareness for industrial and real life exposure making learning a pleasure.
- The IQ club acts as a forum for young mathematicians. The ultimate aim of the Club is to teach mathematics with fun and also to give awards every year for those scoring one hundred per cent in examinations so as to encourage them. The club conducts two events every year on Recreational Mathematics.
- The first year students are trained in communication skills, inter-personal and intrapersonal communication and vocabulary development. They are exposed to several vistas of challenging circumstances within the classrooms that enables them to express their views and enjoy a healthy participation in classroom activities.
- The English Literary Club conducts various competitions like, Extempore, Elocution, Poetry Writing, Collage, and Calligraphy. Paper Presentation, Quiz Program, Science Exhibition, Displays, Debates, Essay Writing, Oratory, Skit, Mime, Ads up, Dumb Charades, Singing and Dance Competitions As part of co-curriculum it organizes seminars or conference annually. It also encourages the students to participate in inter-collegiate competitions.
- Chemistry Laboratory
- Physics Laboratory
- Biology Laboratory
- Food and Nutrition Laboratory
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication
Bachelor of Science in Renewable Energy
Bachelor of Science in Visual Communication
Bachelor of Science in Home Science
Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutrition
Bachelor of Science in Journalism and Mass Communication